Posted 7th Feb 2019 – Closing 18th Mar 2019. Offer advertised on other Job sites
Lifetime International Training College is a dynamic and fast-growing educational Institute currently delivering a variety of high quality CRICOS Courses to International and Domestic Students. As an expanding business/RTO we are increasingly reliant on technology, your role as IT Business Analyst is crucial to success and will include but not limited to the list below:
- Analysis of ICT requirements, planning and design of systems upgrade, and network architecture, working with the IT team to formulate and document business requirements.
- Maintain, provide continuous development and implementation of sustainable online learning managing systems (LMS), including goal setting for LMS solutions and drawing of flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps for the solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain a variety of learning solutions including eLearning, video, blended learning, instructor led, on-the-job programs and learning aids
- Create interactive and innovative learning solutions based on solid instructional design principles
- Build and maintain relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that LITC is consistently delivering exceptional service to the business and exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Be responsible for the project management of learning and development projects
- Deliver train-the-trainer on new courses to facilitators within LITC
- Assist the Learning and Development Assistants with the administration of training courses and upkeep of the LITC LMS as required
- Administration of Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012 server, print servers, routers, SOE desktops/laptops, internal web server, external web server and email server.
- Other details will be discussed during interview and open a successful shortlisting via your job description
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- ICT and relevant management qualifications to be successful in this role
- Minimum 3 years, preferably 5 years of experience in eLearning design, development and related roles
- Demonstrated skills in instructional design and the application of adult learning principles to the design of blended learning solutions
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and across multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with rapid authoring tools (preferably Articulate Storyline), graphic editing software, storyboarding, video editing, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in uploading content into a Learning Management System
- Experience in collaborating with SME’s and managing stakeholder expectations
if you are interested and can meet the listed criteria kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 73847 2080