CategoriesFull Time Face to Face
This qualification reflects the role of highly skilled senior managers who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with specialised managerial skills and substantial knowledge of industry to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate with significant autonomy and are responsible for making strategic business management decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector and for a diversity of employers including restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage and gaming.
Possible job titles include:
- area manager or operations manager
- café owner or manager
- club secretary or manager
- executive chef
- executive housekeeper
- executive sous chef
- food and beverage manager
- head chef
- motel owner or manager
- rooms division manager.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
- Fees = $12,000 + $800 Materials + $250 Admin Fee
- Must be 18 years and minimum year 12 certificate.
- Lifetime international Training College requires an IELTS 5.5.