COMPLY WITH INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL POLICIES AND PROCEDURESThis unit describes the skills and knowledge required to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks. This unit applies to individuals working in health and direct client care contexts. Skill sets included in this unit:
- HLTSS00067 – Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics)
- HLTSS00065 – Infection control Skill Set (Retail)
- HLTSS00066 – Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling
FACE TO FACE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
- Fees = $120
- Must be 18 years and minimum year 12 certificate.
- Lifetime international Training College requires an IELTS 5.5 or minimum year 12 certificate